At Big Resources, Inc. we care about providing you with tools
and information to manage and protect your online privacy. We have developed
who may receive that information, what we may do with the information, and how
long we keep it. While we have made every attempt to make this policy as clear
as possible, if you have any further questions about it, please contact us:
Big Resources, Inc.
PO Box 46175
Tampa, FL 33646
Corporate Headquarters: (775) 490-8702
What types of information does this website collect?
We collect the following types of information:
Why is this website collecting the information?
- Traditional contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and fax number.
- Internet contact information such email addresses.
- Information about the user's computer system, such as the web browser type, IP address, and operating system.
- Non-financial identification information, such as username and password combinations.
We collect the information for the following purposes:
Who will receive the information?
- To complete the current activity of the visitor.
- For website administration purposes.
- To evaluate, review, or improve the website.
- To notify visitors of updates to the sites, and/or contact them to market products or services.
The information will be shared with the following parties:
How long will the information be kept?
- Our internal staff and our direct agents agents.
Session data expires at the end of a visit. Logged data is reviewed for errors, and rotated frequently. Member data is stored for long term customer service purposes.
Can I review my information?
Account details can be accessed and modified at the below link:
What if I think there are inaccuracies in my information?